Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Such an exciting life I lead

I literally went to my one class today and spent the rest of my time in my apartment.
It wasn't till 2:30 so I futzed around for hours after waking up at 9:30. It was German, so the norm-I babbled until my teacher started talking and then just agreed with her. It's been a very effective form of participation.
I got home a bit before 5-thanks public transportation. I did homework, made dinner, did random stuff on the internet tubes, homework, and then lots and lots of emails and FB messages. I feel like I've just been staring at my screen for hours.
Oh I did do something productive this morning! I booked my bus ticket for Munich/Oktoberfest! I'm going down on October 23rd and coming back up on the 26th. I wouldn't spend so much time at the Fest itself except that a good friend, Maria, goes to school there. I worked with her at my camp (she also played with the ponies) in 2008 and haven't seen her since last September. I can't wait!
I also spent some time figuring out my hopeful visit to London. I plan on going the day after I get back from Munich since it's my fall break and leaving on November 1st so hopefully I can find cheap tickets for then...I do need to talk to my English girlies and confirm with them so I don't get there and have nowhere to stay/have to wander around on my own.
Oh and I did do a spot of shopping yesterday as a little retail therapy for the fire scare-I got an adorable headband from H&M. I can't find it online, but it's a seafoam green stretchy headband with a bow made of the same material. Not a big tacky one-just one made out of folds of the fabric. I'm a little obsessed with it since it meets the love requirements-some shade of aqua/teal and a cute accessory that can jazz anything up. So cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment