Monday, September 21, 2009

Mmm...I love Thai

That was definitely the highlight of the day. Holly and I went on a quest for some delish Thai food-and we found it. It's a little place in Kreuzberg, south of us, in a great neighborhood for restaurants. I had a green curry with tofu, and it had quite a few veggies too. Yum yum yum. She had spring rolls and pad thai and said that it was good too, although quite greasy. We both had some good juices too-I had the mango-passionfruit and H had the mango. The sweetness went really well with the spiciness of the dish. I know that this will definitely be a go-to restaurant-my food and drink only came to 8,10. Not bad for a full dinner!
We also walked past not one, but two places that serve Tibetan food! I was so excited-it's one of my faves and have so far only found it in 3 cities. These two places are literally a block apart and just about 5 subway stops away (2 trains though). I am so ready to go back and have some momos :)
Other than that, today was the usual German class, long break, then Marx, Nietzsche, and Freud. In between I went and bought a planner-I was hoping not to have to spend money on one of the really overpriced ones (because that was all I could find) but I was so afraid I would schedule things when I already had plans that I had to give in. Grrr. I hate spending money on necessary items and not fun ones! Oh well, at least now I can feel very expensively organized.
I don't have any homework to do for tomorrow, so I am going to take an easy night and watch Casablanca in my bed :)
xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment